About Margaret P. Develey
Whether you are looking for a keynote speaker who can increase your audience's awareness on subjects of contemporary and internationally accepted proper business behavior and protocol, or need simple and practical advice to improve your business relationships and increase your company's bottom line. Margaret Develey assists people to project the professional image necessary in today's business environment.
Margaret Develey is a consultant, speaker and writer. Her company, The Develey International Group, specializes in Business Etiquette, Dining Styles and International Protocol.
Her expertise in the above fields enables her to work successfully with clients from all professions, ages and backgrounds.
Her international background makes her a fascinating keynote speaker for luncheon and dinner occasions where she discusses dining etiquette dos and don'ts with style and finesse.
Ms. Develey has a Masters Degree in Business Administration from the University of Massachusetts, coupled with twenty years of managerial experience in the Hospitality Industry.
- MBA Masters Degree in Business Administration from the University of Massachusetts
- CMP Certified Meetings Professional from the Convention Industry Council
- Certified Corporate Etiquette & International Protocol Consultant from The Protocol School of Washington®
- Author of "Impress" the pocket guide to business protocol and dining etiquette
- Contributing Writer to The Signal Newspaper of "Lessons in Etiquette"
- Over two decades in the hospitality industry both in Europe and the United States
- Conducts Etiquette Seminar at USC and L.A. Mission College